Vix The Twisted Fire Starter!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Tao
February 10th 2006
Published: February 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

So today we had all decided that it would be our last night here and we would leave in the morning after having our leaving do!!!!!!!!!!

Can't remember what we did in the day???!!!!!...........think we sorted the bill out as we were petrified as the four of us were just chucking everything onto our room tab! Once we worked it out we were all very pleased especially me as after having a few big nights out it worked out very reasonable..................................................

I showed Vix the bar I went to the night before and we had a little look around the shops...............then went home to get ready for our last night out all together...................

The plan was to bar crawl along the front of the beach starting at our bar where were are staying (Simple Life) then to a tapas restuarant to smoke the Sheesha (those funny pipe things with fruit tabacco in) again enjoyed whilst kicking back on the old bean bags.............to the VW Camper Van Bar (a mad little bar which was basically a Camper Van that you sit at on bar stools and the inside is converted into a bar! The side of the van opens up like a latch door and people serve you from inside!!!!! We signed it too..........)then to the Pure bar............ and a club afterwards..............................................

Well the night ended in Vix absolutely going for it on the beach with Prodigy styly moves then her legs just giving way every 2 minutes like Bambi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and landing either on her face or on people chillin out on the beach!!!!! Absolutely histerical..................... but unfortunately one of the last falls ended up with Vix stumbling inbetween to guys, introducing herself, looking over her shoulder, puking up then turning back to them and carrying on chatting!!!!!!! It was time to go home!!!!!! Sarah and Paul had already set off but we ended up meeting up with them as they had got lost, me and Coke were holding Vix up all the way home whilst she was asleep standing up, which proved to be a mission, as she is sooooooooooooooooooooo tall!!!

Once back to the room Vix was a little sick and told us all that if I was to put the toilet at the end of her bed then she would feel alot better!!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0247s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb