Back in Ko Tao-Diving! Im Qualified!!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Tao
July 13th 2008
Published: July 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello!!!!

We were supposed to go to Krabi, but never actually made it there for longer than 5 minutes! When we arrived there we met a 4th Girl called Laura! We then decided to save a nights accomodation and take an overnight ferry to Ko Tao, and we would be there by 6am in the morning.

So we were sold this overnight ferry thinking that it was gonna be decent beds...(still not learning that thai standards are shocking) we were told it was a big boat and we looked forward to sleeping overnight! when we arrive on the boat we see that there are 63 people crammed into one deck of a small boat, not very large at all! Check out the pics coz I done think you would believe it otherwise! The beds are about 1 foot wide, and the boat is fully booked so absolutely no room to move or change positions whatsoever! I was dreading the sleep but it was actually alright in the end!

When we arrived in Ko Tao, we met up with Andy and the lads that we met in bangkok which is cool! And we are meeting up with the Essex boys tomorrow that we met in Phi Phi, also meeting the rest of the people that set up as group on facebook which is really kinda wierd! But so cool finally meeting up with everyone!

I Stupidly pulled an alnighter the first night in Ko Tao.....me Jenna and a few others decided to wait to watch the sun come up! Only to realise when it got light that it happened on the other side of the island! Very silly! So we all just went to bed after that!
I am now officialy certified as an open water diver!! Unreal is the only word! I love it so much! Gonna do my adventure diuver, and doing a night dive tonight, Deep dive and bouyancy dive tomorrow!! Think il finish it off in Oz! Then after 2 more I will be an advanced open water diver!! Soooo cool!!
Had to do loadsa quizzes and homework and a final exam which are luckily all out the way now!

we are off to Ko Phanyan tomorrow for the full moon party celebrations!! woohoo!! Then im not sure what im gonna do for the last few days...? Either complete my advanced diver ciourse! Or go to an elephant nature park! Probably the elephants as long as I still have enough money!!

After that its Oz to meet Jenna in melbourne! Then up the coast with Leah and Kate!!

Love to everyone! xXx


Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 16; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0663s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb