Buckets, wetsuits, eggs and a triceritops - This was Ko Tao


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Tao
May 27th 2008
Published: May 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Whats Apertaining?

So left ko phanang in the morning headed off to the ferry to ko tao watched abit of ratatouille on the way over before getiing their around half two. Met a couple of lads on the ferry we met in ko phi phi kev and jon from scotland. So tagged along with them and a few ozzie girls Kev worked with in oz. We booked into a dive resort which was reasonable but it had a pool and a tv! WE were living it up now watched a couple of really good films - I missed films hadnt seen one in five weeks so watched a few the best being closer with clive owen a couple of corking one liners anywho i'll stop waffling. From their got a mexican with the nathan, kev, jon and the girls they headed back it was a big mexican wiped me out but then headed to the lotus beach bar for a couple of drinks. Met ted again from ko phi phi who actioned himself in a human auction was bought by a lady and havent seen him since. Also saw a couple of people from ko phanang and laurell and will who I met back in Singapore, had a good chat with loryll before hitting the hay.

Woke up chilled by the pool watched a couple of films before heading out with the group for a meal at hippos whos food was amazing. Had a couple of games of pool with the lads before having a game of kings with all of us which was a hoot. Jonno signing, me and my poetry (their once was a fellow lol!) and gerally just getting smashed and having a laugh on the buckets (I managed about five) after hours we played on till the booze ran out got some samsung and coke and headed back to the pool. Being a dive resort they left their wetsuits out of course all the boys donned one before pissing round in the pool and stripping betsy we finished the booze and headed to bed around 5.

The next day woke up hungover couple more films a dip and a sunbathe headed to hippos had a game of pool with the scots before me and nathan headed down to lotus beach bar for a 'few' social bevvies. Thomas suggested it a bucket and it was downhill from their before we knew it we were in the back of a pickup headed to a place called the castle. It wasnt a castle more like a large townhouse with three floor of music (DnB, electro and trance) but a triceratops on the top floor. A couple more buckets and me and nathan were mashed met some girls on the way back headed back for a pool party which was crap we picked up some eggs on the way back and had an egg fight round the pool donned in the wet suits.

Woke up met the boys down the pool chiled, swim, films (standard) went for food down the hippo before heading back with a load of bevvies for a game of cards. Was an ace night in which we nailed 70 cans of booze and a litre and a half of whisky. The girls from next door came and joined us we had a class night of good music, good lads and good booze got to bed at 7. Some highlights of the night included jonno falling over his room divider on the balcony, jonno randomy jst being sick and carried on as if nothing else happen and kev slipping over twice. We spent the last day down at the pool with the ipod. Had a nice bit of food now and just chilling to get a boat to bangkok tomorrow as we were meant to leave two days ago but been too fucked so off to chillax with a couple of cans. Love ya long time

Thomas 'T Bag' Fry


Additional photos below
Photos: 102, Displayed: 24


Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0516s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb