snorkelling and diving


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Tao
April 8th 2007
Published: April 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

so , we are still in koh tao, but leaving tomorrow for krabi. we have had alot of fun on this island. lisa is bound and determined to get a thai massage every day for 30 days, while i have been busy doing 8 dives in 2 and a half days. the girls got up and came to the sunrise dive with me this morning at 5 cause there was a chance to see a whale shark, but mostly it rained and tara got sick on the boat. I had a great dive, and got certified to deep diving to 30 m, its kinda fun down that deep, you get "NOS"ed and it feels like you are drunk cause of the nitrous oxide, but it goes away as you come back up. We rented motos and have been "TRYING' to get around the island, but the roads are more like dirt trails with rocks, so alot of the time the girls have to get of the back and climb the hill, im kinda glad i am the driver ...hehehe. we met kelsey today and went snorkelling and it was awesome, despite the crappy road to get there. We went to the 5 star spa and resort, cause jen wanted to see their monkeys and we all wanted to crash the pool.....((we are becoming expert pool crashers))but they caught us right away, and it was 500 baht to use the pool, so instead we found the gardener and stood under his hose to cool off, and ran quickly away before security came. its ok,, we were muddy coming back cause our clothes were wet and the dirt trail kicked up alot of dirt behind the tires. One more night here and we are off to Krabi. Email us!!
love ten and jen

Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0816s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb