Made it to Thailand


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
August 8th 2005
Published: August 8th 2005
Edit Blog Post

We finally made it to Thailand. We went from the Perenthian Islands to the unique city of Kotu Bhoru. We stayed one night there, and then planned to make our way to the Thai border. We had asked along the way and people made it sound very close. When we bought our train ticket, we noticed it said 9 hours! WOW! We hadn't expected that! Then we arrived in a small town and the ferry for Ko Samui was leaving the next morrning, so we had to stay another night in a very small town! Nevertheless, we have arrived in Ko Samui and it is very beautiful. We have definately seen an assortment of cultures so far! It is quite busy here with many shops and people. We plan to stay here for 3 nights and then make our way up to Bangkok. We are not sure how we are going to get there yet. That is the most challenging part of Asia, until we actually arrive we are not sure how we are going to get to our next destination. IT has been very hot and we have met alot of very nice people along the way. Hope everyone is doing well, we will talk to everyone soon!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.16s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0441s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb