Back to Koh Phi Phi


Advertisement
Published: May 29th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We decided we couldnt resist going back to Koh Phi Phi just one more time before we leave Thailand!lol! Arriving on the boat it is just as beautiful as the first time we came....paradise!cant get enough!haha! I think i will be talking about this place till the day i die...it is that good! We were planning on having a relaxed 4 days before we met up with the others in Bangkok enroute to Cambodia but that so didnt happen! We ended up partying just as hard as usual...it would have been a crime not to! We literally sunbathed, ate good food and partied on the beach at night!Standard!!!lol!

The only bad thing about going back was that we stayed in a different hostel called HC Anderson and we had some little friends join us during the night.........you have guessed it...cockcroaches!!!! I nearly died when i first saw one as we have been really lucky and have not had the pleasure of their company until now!!! I knew it would happen eventually but i still wasnt fully prepared for it! We decided to deal with he situation the only way we knew how.........MURDER!!!!!!We bought a litre of cockcroach killer and sprayed the crap out of our room killing 7 persistent buggers in the process! A small victory!!!!The next 3 nights we pretty much did he same thing and were on high alert for any intruders during our stay!In the end i kinda got used to them and even named a few regulars!lol!I was really sad to leave again but i know ill be back one day again! Also i was extremly excited to meet Katie, Lisa and Emily at Bangkok Airport and head to Cambodia for a bit of culture........and MAYHEM!!!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0372s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb