Koh Pha Ngan


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
May 29th 2011
Published: May 29th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in Koh Pha Ngan from Koh Tao and i was actually pleasantly surprised by the beaches as i thought it was mainly all about Full Moon rather than natural beauty! We stayed in Haad Rin which is right next to the beach where Full Moon happens, it was a perfect location! Koh Pha Ngan is mainly full of back packers around Full Moon (obvs) so there wasnt much in thge way of culture but we did have a really good time! For me i think i was probably the most drunk i have ever been in Koh Pha Ngan!The parties are crazy on the beach, theres a foam machine at one end, fire dancing at another and hard core raving inbetween!!!INSANE! It has to be the best parties i have been to, everyone doesnt go out until about 11/12 and then keep going until sunrise! The music was brilliant and i am now a major fan of the BUCKET!!! Although i really shouldnt be as they did make me viol;entkly sick on a number of occasions but i feel that for Full Moon it was worth it suprisingly! I actually felt that the 3 pre parties in the days leading up were actually better than the Full Moon itself! I will probably get shot just for saying that but let me explain! The Pre Parties were amazing, Koh Pha Ngan got busier and busier over the 3 days leading up to full moon and the pre parties were basically exactly the same as the Full Moon itself so i felt it was a bit of a let down as i had been expecting something even more amazing than the pre parties! Saying that it was all fantastic, i came away with significantly fewer brain cells that i started out with and it took me about 3 days to fully recover the use of my liver but it was all definatly worth it!

I also found the most amazing vintage high waisted denim short for 6 pounds so i was happy all round!lol!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.152s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0676s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb