Last day in Phi Phi...again!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
November 27th 2008
Published: November 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

I think that Phi Phi is in a world of its own, Thailand may be in a state of emergency- so the news said but well its everyday life here and if it wasn't for my dad ringing me yesterday i doubt i would have known about Bangkok...its similar to the economic crisis that is hitting the world...apart from Thailand- well this is unless the airports don't open then there will be a huge crisis.
Back to life on Phi Phi, we walked again to Long Beach yesterday and had breakfast plus an iced coffee (i really am getting into this coffee business while travelling)...then sun bathed...well i sort of did, i made a turtle sun castle and 2 fish...not very impressive and i was put to shame completely when we were walking back along the beach and some one had made a crocodile, complete with pebble teeth and eyes...i will hang my head in shame, still like my turtle and fish family (Dre also made a turtle).
Now for the night dive last night....wow, that was strange at first, very disorientating to not know what is around you including the floor at first, it was such a true test of buoyancy and balance...after 10minutes ish of gettng my bearings i had almost worked it out on where i was. Very interesting to see the sea at night and the life...well the sleeping animals. Definately an experience, i did it as an adventure dive which means i know have a slip of paper saying that i have completed my night dive rather than just as a fun dive.
Just an hour left here before i head back to Phuket for the night, fingers crossed Phuket airport isn't hit tomorrow...
2 weeks left now till i return home...scary stuff! Quite sad to leave Phi Phi really, sort of like a home now and the people here, oh well, time to leave 😊
Hope everyone is well
xxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0515s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb