Koh Phi Phi


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
June 15th 2008
Published: June 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


This blog entry will be pretty short because not much has really changed in the past few days.

We've spent the last week on the island of Koh Phi Phi. As this is the low season, we encountered the side effects of travelling in this time of year. For a good 2 days, all it did was rain and we did not see a bit of sun. We did a lot of reading, lounging and movie watching in some of the movie bars.

Luckily, the sun came out and we were able to enjoy the island and the beaches.

One of the days, we jumped into a low tail boat and got taken around to all of the islands and bays in this area. We chilled on THE BEACH, went snorkeling and relaxed on a very remote island called Bamboo Island. The snorkeling was nothing compared to our diving but it was still fun to see some of the beautiful fish. A few times, there must have been hundreds of tiny little fish all around us in the water as the guide was throwing in food. Didn't help when I told him to throw the food at the girls but it was a good laugh...for us on the boat.

Today Lisa went for another dive and lucked out with the most gorgeous day we've seen yet.

Tomorow we take off for Koh Phangan where we will do some beaching, relaxing and hit up the FULL MOON PARTY!!

Unfortunatley every USB key we have has gotten a virus from these computers and most recently our camera got a virus so I don't know if we'll be able to put up any more pictures until we get home which really hurts but hopefully we can figure it out soon.

2 weeks and we're home though!!

Till then you'll have to imagine where we are...

Cheers!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 12; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0897s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb