The Beautiful Phi Phi Islands


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
December 31st 2007
Published: December 31st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Maya Bay Maya Bay Maya Bay

The beach
after another terrible 24 hours of boat bus boat we arrived at Phi Phi, it was better then i imagined but far busier as well. there were so many people that it took us 4 hours to find accomadation in our price range of under 1500 bahts. But we found a nice room that is very clean and has a flushing toilet but its 20 minutes from the port which makes it a mission to get to town quickly. there are also alot of gross smells on the way but we do have a really nice view of the beach and are on the tsunami evacuation route which is good i guess.

any way once we were seattled in we went to dinner and then the next day we highered a speed boat with some swiss boys and went around the whole of phi phi don and phi phi lei. it was so exciting to go to maya bay or the beach ....especially as we went through thid cave to get there and came out on the beach so we had the most amazing view. we also went cliff jumping at 5m which was so much fun.

Yesterday we went deep sea fishing with the same swiss boys as richard was desperate to do it, the boat was really cool and we went snorkeling at kho ha which is the five islands and it was soooo amazing, the best i have ever seen ! We didn't catch many fish though or atleast none worth keeping and eating. It was a really fun day though.

Today we shopped and relaxed on the beach. you can buy every immitation you can think of here but it mostly looks fake i think. Any way its new years tonight so i'm sure it will be a good party.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0402s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb