One Crazy Place


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
December 28th 2007
Published: December 28th 2007
Edit Blog Post

After finally getting to the Island we just relaxed and didn't do much until we had dinner and heard some noise down the beach so we went to see what was going on and ended up ordering a bucket and watching fire dancers. This as it usually does here, ended up being a couple of buckets which ment we only got home at like 4 am. It was lots of fun and everyone was either really high on something, or hyperactive due to serious amounts of redbull. We met so many people, and swa the fire skipping rope for the first time, but the next day we suffered again. A bucket hangover is the worst ever as you cannot sleep due to the redbull and have to just suffer every moment. But by night time we were ready again. Thats almost all everyone here does.

The full Moon party was crazy, there were so many people it was rediculous, and thats about all i can remember ..haha !! We had a lot of fun and no one got hurt which was the main thing.

On our last day we decided it was best to see some of our surroundings before we left so we got on a ferry and went to Kho Sumui for the day. it was not at all enogh time but we did hire some scooters which was fun. Nicole was too nervous to take someone with her so she had her own and the three of us shared another one. the whole thing was so histrical, we also had a really nice lunch there.

We were going to take the night boat-bus-boat option to phi phi so we went on a catamaran for the day to mango bay on Kho tao and a small beautiful island just off it called ko nangyan, it was amazing and such a nice day. we saw really cool fish while snorkelling.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0408s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb