Paradise


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
November 11th 2006
Published: November 11th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Were on Phi Phi Island at the moment and we love it. We spent 4 nights in Phuket first of all. We flew from Bangkok so when we landed we stayed on a tiny little beach called Nai Yang. There was hardly anything there just a small beach with white sand and palm trees and our room was in a little rainforest. It was perfect aft Bangkok so we stayed there for 3 nights. All we did there really was drink and stayed out till about 5 or 6 in the morning with the Thais and then just did a bit of sunbathing during the day. We had great crack with a couple of the Ladyboys !!! playing drinking games with they Dont worry they didn't touch Danny ha ha ! Met two lovely Japanese girls too and they were spacers aswell !! Our next stop on Phuket was Patong. This was the worst place we have ever been in our lives and we thought Bangkok was bad. During the day it was grand just the usual beach scene and stalls selling everything and anything but at night it was the most sleazy place we have ever been. Every prostitute and Lady boy in Thailand seemed to come out here at nite. Every single western boy/old man had a thai girl for the nite. We couldn't even enjoy a drink anywhere so we ran out of the place the next day. Yesterday we got the Ferry for an hour and a half to Phi Phi Island and we think we will stay here for ever. Its so relaxing but there is a great nightlife aswell. Watched some Thai boxing in a pub/arena last nite and we were right next to the ring. Its unreal they really kick the sh*t out of each other. We had the best nite yet !! Today we just did a bit of snorkling, we had a great laugh. This place has the whitest sand and bluest water we have ever seen. You can see the damage from the tsunami on one side of the Island and they are still rebuilding a lot of the place. We got a taxi boat over to another beach called Long Beach. Over here there is no cars or motor bikes. Its just bicycles and if you want to get around you get a long tailed boat. We got another boat back home and we we landed at the pier we convinced your man that he was at the wrong part of the Island than the one we came from. Danny was killing him "We do not live here why would we want to get off the boat here. Take us to Phi Phi Don" He brought us back to LOng beach so we could show him where we came from. We showed him the direction we came from but he said it was impossible cos that was the middle of the ocean ha ha !!! He ended up taking us back to the same pier that we came from and it turned out we had been wrong. I think you had to be there cos it was hillarious to us. Anyway better go cos the Thai Boxing is starting again in a min !!

I promise we will post some photos next time !

Advertisement



18th November 2006

Lucky Fecks
Hey Sarah n Danny, just read your journal, im so feckin jealous sittin here in roundwood gettin frost bite writing this!!!! dont forget to send a few postcards if ye can find the time in ur hectic schedule!! C ya, Cousin Nicola!!!

Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0416s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb