Paradise found!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
October 28th 2006
Published: November 2nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

After uncountable hours travelling we have finally made it to a quiet beach on Koh Pag Ngan...when we arrived we were greeted with a flower garland and a coconut complete with straw...mmmm! Journey was long and as our ferry pulled into the island the heavens opened...the 1 h 30 min drive in a pick up truck with our bags attatched to the roof meant that when we did arrive everything was soaked...i knew white trousers were a bad idea and they now have random dye stains from other clothes all over!

Chilled out completely in the last couple of ideas...swam in the sea and passed out on the beach. Going for dinner and drinks this eve in the little huts/places that are along the beach (very few to be honest)! Carla met up with Shona and Liam and tomorrow we'll see Lisa and Lucy too...half moon party in the middle of the jungle tomorrow night which is supposed to be fantastic...time to party hard!

The last few days have been amazing and it feels like weve been here months already as so much has happened, Chang Mai; party carriage on trainand too many buckets of Sangsom on way up meant we arrived pretty hanging! Had early night and set off super early the next day to do go to an elephant place and then do a mountain trek and stay in a tribal village...so basic (cold bucket of water+shower!) but loved it, even more so when the next morning as we were having brekfast we saw some elephants walking down the stream towards us...our transport for the next few hours!

Overnight train (again the dreaded buckets) and then awoke to have turned 22! Had a wicked but a tad strange birthday...which will write about but gotta go hop in shower!
Were staying in beach huts...so cute!xxxxxxxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 51; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb