Hanging out on the beach


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
October 6th 2006
Published: October 6th 2006
Edit Blog Post

DivingDivingDiving

Me and to british guys about to go diving
Hey everyone im in ko pha ngan now im just about to head out to the ferry and get a bus to krabi but i have had a couple awesome days hanging out here on ko pha ngan they basically have included doing nothing and sitting on the beach reading, playing a little beach soccer, renting a scooter and exploring the island getting lost a couple times along the way and more doing nothing. Unfortunately i am quit mad at my camera right now because i had been taking pics of ko tao and ko pha ngan but then my camera last night when i went to take a pic said memory card error so i shut it off then turned it back on and most of my pics where gone just like that so 7 days of pics gone. But i switched memory cards for now and hopefully i can recover some of them when i get back home but its highly doubtful , thankfully i saved a couple pics on the internet (the ones below) before they got wiped so this is all the pics i have for now to put up but i will try to take lots more in krabi to make up for the lost pics of ko tao and ko pha ngan. So im off to krabi and hopefully will get in some rock climbing and go visit ko phi phi (really nice island).

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0554s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb