Not just the werewolves out this full moon!!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
March 13th 2012
Published: April 4th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Koh Phangan consisted of a lot of neon, fire skipping ropes and lovely accomodation.

For those of you who dont know Koh Phangan holds a full moon party (Thailands biggest party). We got our arms painted in cool neon drawings, the disappointing part was the only UV lights where were they painted us and later on it poured down and all got washed away!

Paul discovered he was very good at skipping when there are crazy Thai guy's either end of a flaming skipping rope! It was a good night but left us ith sore heads and sandy beds the next day!

After all the party go-ers had moved on we really appreciated the beauty of the island, it was one of the nicest beaches we've been on, white sand and warm, clear choppy sea.

To complete our set of islands we went to Koh Samui, we would love to come back here because we had to walk with envy through all the fancy resorts and restaurants to get to the beach wishing we weren't backpacking!

Now we feel we have seen all of Thailand... Cambodia time!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0204s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb