The Castle


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
January 28th 2010
Published: January 28th 2010
Edit Blog Post

So the other night on Koh Tao Julie and I headed to The Castle party that was being advertised with hanging posters everywhere. We walked...about 20 mins but finally made it and was it ever worth it! We had to pay to get in which kinda sucked cause I ran outta money ha.. Julie is so nice she lent me money for the night. So we walked in and it was literally built like a castle, with little platforms and balconies. The main part was a big deck with a dj booth and everyone was dancing! The DJ was from Ministry of Sound 😊 Amazing music! We went and started dancing and it began to rain lightly...totally fantastic! Julie ran into some men from France that she met a few nights before and we just got into the groove and became comfortable and i just kept meeting random people on the dance floor. One in particular was a german guy named Flo..he said he met a thai guy named Nat on the boat over and him an another german are staying with him for free, nice hey? Nat had a dog that came everywhere and that could ride on a scooter apparentally?? He also drank booze..ha..I wasn't that impressed abuot that or happy. So this dog was literally in the middle of us all dancing haha. There was a ladyboy dancing his/her ass off too...some guys def couldnt tell it was a boy hahahaah! I ended up dancing until about and then a bunch of us went swimming when the sun came up 😊 I had such a great time!!!! The next morning I was suppose to go snorkling with Julie but I decided not to and she went. I woke up late and had to return my scooter, but thankfully they didn't charge me extra. I went down to the beach and rented a floatie for like 1.50. i was really excited by this find and went out and floated around a bit but then became pretty nauseas? I went and sat in the shade but became more and more sick. So i walked about 20 mins back to my room and just laid down...i think it was either sunstroke or swallowing salt from the morning frolick in the water haha.. anyways Julie came back from snorkling totally burnt to a crisp and said it wasn't that fun? I'm glad i didn't go anyways cause I was bound to get sick. So we relaxed, went and checked our emails, ate a banana pancake :D ahhh sooo good! and then went back to our room and packed and then had a good sleep..minus the rock hard pillow and no a/c..it was ok haha. Julie wanted to take the earlier and faster boat to ko phangan and i wanted the cheaper and slower one..so she left early and i got a nice taxi ride on the back of a scooter to the boat pier. I saw Julie there and she was really mad...i guess the early boat had been full and she bought one for much later in the day and they told her to go on stand by...yikes. She managed to get on to this boat that was totally jam packed! we pretty much sat on bags lol. so we just got here where we were meeting her friend Alex (she never met him but a friend of a friend) at this bungalow and he booked us one room. So we checked it out and they gave us a smokin deal and we aren't suppose to tell anyone..shhh haha ya right! we are paying about triple the amount but ahh well the room is sooooooo nice and there is a pool off our room. So now we are going to relax... and make a party (as Julie says lol)...

Advertisement



29th January 2010

glad you r having a good time leah ...dietz

Tot: 0.151s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0433s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb