Ko Pha-Ngan - Full Moon Party, beaches, palm trees... :)


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
November 26th 2007
Published: November 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone!

We decided to head out of chaotic Bangkok... south - to Ko Pha-Ngan - why? In search of the Full Moon Party! We managed to get on a bus that took us overnight to where we could get the ferry out to the islands - so we arrived at 11am on Saturday, and luckily found somewhere to stay pretty easily (Leela Beach in Haad Rin) - a fellow brit in our taxi suggested the place they were staying at and fortunately they had a spare hut on the beach where we made ourselves at home! We spent most of the day relaxing on the beach in preparation for the full moon party... which was so much fun - we bought glowsticks, got decorated in fluorescent paint, armed ourselves with a bucket or 3 and soaked up the dance beats blaring from the many sound systems along the beach! See photos...!

We're now a bit further north on the island - a place called Haad Yao, where we've got ourselves another beach hut! Right i'm gonna try uploading some photos....

V and S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 30, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Buckets for sale at the Full Moon Party! Buckets for sale at the Full Moon Party!
Buckets for sale at the Full Moon Party!

... whole bottle of vodka, 1 can of coke and thai red bull!


27th November 2007

Woo woo waving my glow sticks in the air!
Wow sooo envious - currently sat in the office and its raining outside however feel all inspired and sunny seeing your pics. Cant wait to see more! Keep us posted on your adventures and travelling tales (watch out for the lady boys lol). Much love to you both xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0568s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb