lazy days


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Lanta
July 15th 2007
Published: July 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We have finally managed to leave Koh Phi Phi. It only it only took a week, of saying that we would leave the next day, then when when morning came we just could not leave. Finally i said that we had to go the next morning, or we would have to start look for a flat to live in and get jobs. Maybe addopt some of the local Thai children who are cute as hell.

When the next morning came it brought with it a huge tropical storm, so we were forced to stay another night...we had a great day mincing around the town, i got a Romons T.shirt and have sworn to ware it every day...we finally managed to find the port, whch we had managed to loose...the town is like a rabbit woren.

Went to see a fire show, met some roudy Irish and Nz boys who hadn't worn shoes in 3 months, and drank blue cocktails which made us feel like dancing. Which we did for most of the night. Ellen convinded me that corn on the cob was the go, and she was not lieing, 3 in the morning it is the way forward.

They serve drinks here in little buckets, which everyone is involved with, i am trying to do my best and get on the band waggon, but 2 months in India and Sri Lanka with no booze, i am out of practice, but i feel that when i finally get my ass up to northern Thailand and do the loop, i will be back in the game and leading my team to viacory. Go team go.

The next day we DID leave and got the boat, and bus , and then another bus and then a ferry type thing that the bus goes on, and then another one of them, got dropped off in the dust as the side of the rd and found our nice guesthouse it is hot and stormy, but we have a swimming pool which i think is amazing. I can have an almost proper swim.

Back to the mainland Krabi tomorrow and then visa run time. Oh fun...

Ellen's and my legs are in a state, full of Mozzie/ant bites. Cuts and bruises. We keep putting our feet in buckets of Dettol just to keep the swelling down...I see this is how we are attracting all the boys. Well only the Americans so far.

I have had a good time down south, and but feel it might be time to go somewhere new, i am very excited about northern Thailand and places like Pai. I will be here a lot longer then planed, but thats the best thing i have learnt, that plannign will get you no where, and it is just best to see what happens and go with the flow as they say. Cheesy i know but i am much more happy with it that way.

Kisses xoxoxoxoxo




Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



17th July 2007

Hello :)
Just checking up your ok happy and healthy! Sarahs 30th was a good time, me (Tracy) and sue rocked for the over forties in Sarahs cereal box game! Rob even had a go! No news on France yet but we did buy a big new house in a village further on from us. Its wonderful! Your missed as much as you miss us hunny :) Wanna trade??...lol Keep on travelling and talk to you soon. Love and best wishes , Tracy and Rob
20th July 2007

hi there
Hi Tracy and Rob, am still in Asia though we have moved country to Malaysia, the beaches are just a beautiful and the lazy days keep on coming. We are heading back to Bangkok soon so that i can go up north and Nell can go back home. I will really miss her. We have been traveling for the last 2 weeks and so far no busts up, which is always a good sign. Hope that your new house looks and feels good. Will it be just you Rob and you daughter, or are the boys going to join you aswell? Send some photos if you get the chance, it is really great for me to keep in touch with you this way. My other email address is: willd_robin@hotmail.com. Love to Rob and all the other kids. Take care and write soon. Robin xoxoxxo

Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0468s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb