Elephants, Monkies and Buddha


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Khao Sok NP
May 11th 2007
Published: May 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

After a night train form Bangkok ( it was so hot, the toilets were beyond wrong and the party carriage was full of ladyboys) we arrived at 'Morning Mist'..jungle bungalows..and lots to do; went tubing down a river..was so cool..but I kept getting washed away and the thai guides kept pulling out of bushes on the riverbank that I'd crash into ( inevitably i'm the group liability)...the next day we went on ELEPHANTS...slighty cruel im feeling in hindsight but it was fun, Keira and I were wetting our pants tho as our elephant kept wandering off.. and pooing.. ( very noisy and unsettling when ur on his back)....the elephant in front kept doin the same and its guide was trying to throw its parcels at us ( MINGING)...in end tho we rewarded our elephant with some bananas but he grabbed the whole basket from me with his trunk...was funny.

Also went to a temple with lots of buddists... and monkies, the monkies were mad and because we'd brought bananas they were jumping all over our truck. Was a lot of fun feeding the wee rabied things.

Gekko update...whilst havin dinner one of them dropped from the canopy into
Buddha hits buttsBuddha hits buttsBuddha hits butts

Not sure whats more sacred...
my hair...was hilarious..i didnt know what it was and when i flicked it out got the fright of my life...over my fear of them now....i think.....


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb