My day with the Wheelers


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Chalong
October 13th 2006
Published: October 13th 2006
Edit Blog Post

The three princessessThe three princessessThe three princessess

Here are the princesses celebrating their victory from the wheelers. It's Caroline, Lisa, and Laura
One day in a land far, far away three princesses went for a drive around their paradise island. All three were having quite a lovely time. They found shops and look-out points and golden statue of the Buddha!

One princess even found a magical pair of white pants that she can only wear in this far, far away place. The pants made her so happy, that she even invested in a "three sarong for 250 Bhat" sale. All the princess were so happy to have a new sarong!

The day was going so well that the princesses wanted to explore a new beach. They hopped onto their magical carriages called "motorbikes" and whizzed down a path to the place of sand and sun and mystical powers.

All of the sudden, the princesses found themselves in a dark forest of rubber trees and the sun went behind the clouds. It was dark and spooky. They princesses were scared and trembling!

At the end of the path they saw what appeared to be a solider with a barricade blocking the path to the beach! Oh no! Now what do they do? But the princesses were brave and went
Isle of the Golden BuddahIsle of the Golden BuddahIsle of the Golden Buddah

If you look closely, you can the the golden figure at the edge of the beach.
up to the man-figure. It was just a scarecrow with a skull and cross bones sign painted on cardboard.

Then, out of the rubber tree forest came the Wheelers! The wheelers looked like the bad men from Wizard of Oz Part 2 and the girls did not like them!

The princesses went by the sign and found the beach where they collected the magical water and sand and shells to take back to Munchkin Land we call school. The girls were happy to leave.

They past by the mean Wheelers and the dark rubber trees and the sun came out again. After such a long and scary adventure they deserved a reward!

Just then an oasis appeared at the top of the hill. It was their favorite Mexican food place! The princesses had a great feast of tacos, enchiladas, rice, and beans!

Everyone lived happily ever after.



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

The Scarecrow and signThe Scarecrow and sign
The Scarecrow and sign

This the spooky sign!
The mystical long-tail boatsThe mystical long-tail boats
The mystical long-tail boats

These take you to the middle of the sea. You can see magical fish!


13th October 2006

wheelers huh?
So any pictures of the wizofoz wheelers or the princess' new sorangs. You crazy girls seemed to gone thru some kind of mitosis and now there's another or one more of others. keep on living the life, island/beach style.
13th October 2006

Thanks for the nightmares. That scarecrow is really fucking scary
16th October 2006

hello dillombre- I thought about your breakfast invention the other day! Miss you!

Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0799s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb