Krabi, Rei Leh and Ao Nang


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ao Nang
November 9th 2008
Published: November 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello!

Its been a while.

So on Friday e travelled from Koh Phan-gnan to Reilay bay:

Tuk tuk taxi from our hotle to the pier, ferry from Koh Phan-gan to Donsak pier, Coach from pier to Surathani, 2xTuk Tuk from coach stop to another coach, Coach from Surathani to Krabi town, Tuk Tuk taxi from krabi town to Ao Nang pier and a long tail boat from krabi town to railei bay!

We stayed there friday night and had a day on the beach yesterday - met up with Sarah Jane and Bev on the beach!!! Topday left Reileh and got a long tail boat to Ao Nang - met with SJ and Bev after lunch and chilled - looked around the shops - this place is lovely! we have booked our morning boat ticket for 9:00 for tommorrow to go to Phi Phi - where we hope to stay fr 6 days and then Phuket for 3 and then we fly out of Phuket on the 19th to Kuala Lummpar!

We cant believe our first chapter of our travels is coming towards the end. We have had such an amazing experience and met so many firends old and many new! Everyone should definately come to Thailand - such an experience!

I hope your well. thanks for the lots of messages and comments - keeps us happy!

Well I have just popped our of the 'pub' and we only really stopped there as i saw a Stongbow sign!!! So i left Chirs and Mike there watching the Calzage match - better go. Will write / Call from Phi Phi when we know where we are staying - nthing booked in advance though as we want to stay somewhere quite nice - Chris & Mikes' birthday in 2 days!

Lots of Love Astrid Chris and Mike xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb