Day 14 - Day 21


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
October 30th 2006
Published: October 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

hello all sorry not wrote for a while!!! Havent been up to too much! We arrived in Chaing Mai after a freezing cold bus journey! something i will never understand is there air con buses!!! Staying at our same guest house 'Nice Place 2'. Waiting for Sam's camera and then he decided to get his dead tooth crowned so we are also waiting for that to be made and sent from sweden!! Other then that we have met some really nice people and not so nice!! 1 man Naom, an american hippy with ginger dreads will stick in my memory! Such a lovely kind natured man!! We had 1 night out with him which was nice!! Done alot of shopping! Yesturday we went to Chaing Mai Zoo which was nice, so much walking to do it was good though only 100 baht each to get in! Can't complain! After that we went up to a waterfall which is a stones throw away and there we walked around, it must have been a 5 teered waterfall, it was packed with Thai people young and old! We walked up towards the start of the waterfall and this young group of lads invited us to join them so we did and then gave us beer and food, they were sitting around playing guitar and singing songs!!! it was just amazing!!
Other then that we have been eating like a King and Queen and chilling out alot!!! Planning on going to Laos in a week once Sams tooth has been fitted!
Love to all xxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0332s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb