Final day in Chiang Mai


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
March 24th 2009
Published: March 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Today was an easy-peesy day as we got to sit in an air-conditioned bus while touring South of Chiang Mai. We saw two waterfalls, visited the highest point of Thailand and walked around the King’s and Queen’s pagodas. Not much activity today, but we got some great pictures to show that we left almost no stone unturned here in Chiang Mai. We’re currently sleeping at the Bangkok airport since our flight out of Chiang Mai arrived at 10:00 PM and our flight to Krabi doesn’t leave till 8:00 AM. No need to get a hotel room. The beautiful airport will suit us just fine. We found a nice set of cushiony chairs to lay out on. Adam is currently knocked out beside me. I have to admit, this is ghetto traveling at its finest. Nothing compares to living a night like Tom Hanks in Terminal. I’ll catch up on my sleep of course while lounging out on the beach in Ko Lanta, our next destination in Thailand. Watch out beautiful beaches, Cassie is coming with her book in one hand and a drink in another. I’m ready to soak up some sun (wearing sun block of course) and live life as if there was no time table.

Advertisement



27th March 2009

Yum Yum
It looks from your pictures that you two are traveling by your stomachs.... all that food looks delicious. Isn't Thailand great.... so cheap. I had the best noodles in Bangkok's Chinatown for just $0.50. The baby elephant looks so cute. Lucky you to be able to feed them. Take care. Auntie Carol
28th March 2009

Awesome!!!
So awesome!!! I love the commentary and the pics. It looks like you guys are having an amazing time in Thailand. Your stories are hilarious and the food looks DELICIOUS!!!

Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0321s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb