Because I have some time to post pictures!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
July 31st 2008
Published: July 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

I have some relaxing time and I thought everyone would like to see some pictures. I found a computer that downloads them fast so I am taking advantage.

Today we spent the majority of the day booking adventures for the next three days. Also, we learned how to make paper and paper umbrellas, got Thai massages (only $5 for an hr,) and got tickets to see Thai boxing this evening. At the paper fans exihibit Kristin and I thought of various ways that we can incorporate making paper in our class. Even when we are on vacation we think about school!

For the next three days in Chiang Mai we planned a Zip Line trip in the jungle, elephant trekking, ATV riding, and a visit to the Long Neck Tribe. Details about the trips will follow. We even found a nicer and cheaper guest house to stay in! Everything is going well and we are really enjoying our time in Chiang Mai.

For a funny review of our trip on the train please refer to Kristin's blog. Go to Bloggers and type in Kristin Howell in the name box.

Love,
Christina


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0351s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb