Underarm hair on girls and dresses on boys


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
July 16th 2007
Published: July 16th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Made the 15 hour voyage on the sleeper train, and arrived in Chang Mai - 1.5hrs late! Scenery on the way was breathtaking, but a lower bunk is the way to go for next time..

Met a couple of hippie chicks from NZ and the States, who ended up parting ways to go to a little sustainable farm/commune/brainwashing asylum 2 hours north of Changmai, which we regretfully declined when they extended the invitation - and they had underarmhair...lots. We all walked to the centre of town from the train station - a loooooong way, to save a buck! Found a quaint little guest house headed up by Sofia and gang. Prices were heaps better than Bangkok - about half of Khao Sahn, and the rooms were much nicer.

Had some dinner, and a look round the night bazaar, which was much the same as Bangkok, so the Thailand vs. Australia game was the way to go, at a place with 100 baht cocktails...
We were the only Aussies there, so we were a bit outnumbered, but so were Thailand at 90 minutes, so we got the last laugh - and drink!! haha

We also met a British couple who came to celebrate with us, and see a cabaret show featuring 4 stunning ladies. Well.....much to our disgust, we were informed by the bar staff, that indeed they were 99% lady - BOY!

I never looked anyway...

Then, out of nowhere, which isn't really possible when you think about it...out came a baby elephant...our size, 5 of us across, out of nowhere.

"It was so cuuuuuuuute" -Beck
"I still can't believe they were dudes" -Brendo

Stumbled back to Sofia...literally.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0389s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb