Koh Chang Day 20


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Eastern Thailand » Koh Chang » Koh Chang
February 15th 2013
Published: February 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Day 20. Well what can I say?......woke up to another gorgeous day, unfortunately our last full day on the island. We must say farewell to Koh Chang, tomorrow, and start the long journey home..........but not yet!!!!!

Today was another day of lazing and relaxing with a little excursion for some, reading and swimming for others. Returned to Blue's Blue's for our GALA lunch and thoroughly enjoyed it again. Tempura "whatever" was the dish of the day accompanied by papaya salad and/or fried rice, also "the best" Thai green curry and delicious Barracuda.

Now back at the villa and doing much the same as this morning, relaxing, swimming and ,of course, blogging; sat here typing and gazing out on that fabulous vista we have so often shown on previous blogs, temperature 33C at 17-40 pm, beer in other hand ('cos I can only type one fingered) and waiting for dinner, expertly prepared by Hazel.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Catch of the dayCatch of the day
Catch of the day

sprats to catch mackerel?
Fishing village on stiltsFishing village on stilts
Fishing village on stilts

HSS ferry in foreground
Coq au roueCoq au roue
Coq au roue

Giant exercise wheel


15th February 2013

What a wonderful time you all have had. I'm sure you will be very sorry to be going back to the humdrum of normal life.! Thanks for all the info and lovely pictures, I've been able to follow your progress daily.
15th February 2013

e last day.
So enjoyed your blogg, you write a good one Stewart. Hazels flowed, and looked very interesting, but as I don't understand a word of french, it seemed to past me by. But I got a great feel of the place. Pat and I have booked a holiday for April 5th, Las Vegas and Hawaian cruise. Looked forward to seeing you on your return. Luv Vxx.
16th February 2013

Safe Journey Home everyone
Looking forward to seeing you and hearing all about it !!!

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 11; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0286s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb