Don't ever go to Pattaya


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Pattaya
December 23rd 2006
Published: December 23rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

The beachThe beachThe beach

Considering pattaya is Thailands biggest and most popular beach destination compare it to the other photos and there are extremely better alternatives!!!
Pattaya to some up in one word is s##t!! Why we came here we don't know! We are off to Koh Samat tomorrow and can't wait, its the sex capital of thailand and is full of prossies servicing the old dirty fat men!! It would be ok if the beaches were nice but they are once again crap!!! It makes phuket look like paradise and looking back on it, it was compared to this!!

A very bad call on our part we tried to leave after one day but all the accomodation on Koh samat was fully booked!! Manda is the only non-thai girl in our hotel the rest are young thais (girls & nbous and a bit of each) and their slimey old men( manda is disgraced by their foul language)!!! Urgh!!!

Anyone planning or thinking of coming to pattaya for a holiday that doesn't include sex with thai girls/boys/both for money, go somewhere else!! It is truely horrific!!

Advertisement



23rd December 2006

hi again
Just came across your travel blog. Not sure if you remember me but I was the one that took you and manda in Bali - you were a little under the weather! Haha - a little drunk to say the least!" The guy with the mohecan was Stu, or motor head as he's known! Enjoy the reat of your trip!
3rd November 2008

oh yeah.
I am absolutely agree with you . The beach in Pattaya is dirty,the water is dirty too. Not good for chill out . And a lot of bar girls aroud the city. Disausting!!!

Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.023s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb