tues day 18


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Ko Chang
February 4th 2015
Published: February 4th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Today was to be taken up with a boat tour of 5 islands, snorkelling, kayaking and eating! A tour costing 600 baht ( £12!) which id booked yesterday. After a good nights sleep made my way down to the end of the pier to catch the boat - i was the first on it followed by about 100 other tourists! So the large wooden boat made its way easily to the first island where it anchored and most of us did a spot of snorkeling - the fish were beautiful colours and as intrigued in us feeding them as we were in them. Lunch was served as rice, a veg and a chicken dish - really tasty ( the boat has a small kitchen and a chef on board!) off to the next island and did a spot of kayaking with an Italian who was a bit of a natural really, so with my steering that was pretty handy! Off to another 2 islands for more snorkeling in the crystal clear waters, then the 3rd and last we were all off the boat and onto the beach to chill for 1/2 hr before another meal of pineapple and bbq kebabs, and then the trip home. Another good / full day so spent the evening chilling at the hostel.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.042s; cc: 12; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0419s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb