Day six, Dirty dirty trains and hot caves


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Chanthaburi
February 10th 2010
Published: February 24th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We went to another waterfall today and it was rubbish because we are currently in dry season which means there isn't much water in the falls. We still managed to get some photos and when we were walking off the waterfall i tripped and dropped all my stuff so the german tourists all avoided the path I took, they weree all about 100 so it was probably a good thing, then we saw the german tourists from our hotel who had all hired thai boys for the week and we heard rumours of some steamy shower sessions next to the pool. Bet they all had families back in Dutchland! bad ass!
After that we trekked it up to a cave, there were so many of us we had to split into two groups, the first ggroup came out all sweaty and scared so caz had a minor panic about going in, but dont worry guys! i forced her in! and it was actully a bit rubbish, it was a tiny bit squishy but it was mainly just bloody hot!
then we went for lunch then got on this old old train. It was built by prisioners of war during WWII and lots of them died building it.
When we got off the train our clothes were ruined! caz had worn white shorts and i wore a white t-shirt and both are now orange and rubbish! BAD TRAIN!


xxx Charlotte

Advertisement



Tot: 0.221s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1472s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb