Best cities to party around the world


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
June 23rd 2017
Published: June 23rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Lately there is a new trend that massively promotes staying in, this generation is all about this new lethargic propaganda that screams “netflix and chill”. How is this possible? We are missing the best part of being alive and over 18 which is: partying like an animal, and as you are never too young or too old to have a ravissant rendez vous here’s a list of the best cities for nightlife around the world.



Best cities for nightlife world wide
Ok, let’s start :

This is the city where one of the best comedy movies of the new millenium took place and its name is Bangkok. With the development or a new vibrant and classy side, gorgeous rooftop hotel bars downtown , rock bars near Ratchathewi, dance clubs just off Sukhumvit or trendy pubs in Thlonglor and Ekamai this is the revelation member of this list.

Certaintly, the city that will be mentioned right away is best known for being a little piece of Europe in the Southamerican continent, but it surely doesn’t tarnish the flavor that the latinos provide. Yes, I’m talking about Buenos Aires. Insane life style , calmer bars of Recoleta, taverns of Palermo Hollywood, a lot of good rock music, beautiful people and vacio meet without a doubt make it one of the best cities for nightlife in the world.

What do you know about hardcore partying? Do you really think you are though enough? Are you really sure you can bare this city by night? Just as the Nazi party could’t do it in the WWII I think neither could you nowadays. If you are prepared to make a line to get in a club at 9 AM just after walking out of another club, hidden thrilling venues, to seek live music flock to the unmarked doors of Tausend, to leave your sneakers at home and try to make it into an uber-hip bar packed with Berlin’s stylish locals, European hedonism and beer, then Berlin is your city. For years, I had been living in a boogie bubble, convinced that London's nightclub culture was the norm, but it is only dissapearing clubs and Russian girls . That's until I went to Berlin and saw IT.

If you are young, crazy, tough and insatiable, basically a party hound then Ibiza is your place my friend! It’s got wind tunnels built into a dance floor or parade floats and foam dropped from the ceiling, pool revelers under the suspended cabins of the best DJs in the world. This isn’t indeed the most affordable place to party, but I asure you it is worth the experience.

And last but not least, the best city in the world, Sinatra’s favorite place, the cradle of jazz, love and the stock market. The night scene here is so astonishing that it has a whole tv show to praise it and has been the stage of countless unforgettable productions for the big and the small screen. It’s just that New York is more than a city, it’s a sentiment. I don’t think this place needs to justify its position among one ot the best cities for nightlife worldwide now that this York is new every-single-night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0542s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb