Birthday


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
April 27th 2005
Published: May 24th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Oh what a disastewr, spent my biurhtday travelling with the intent of going straight to Kanchanaburi, but no this was not to happen. As we got off the bus to change onto the next oine my bag strap broke which was totally unfixable. So we decided to stay ion Bngkok until Friday when Andys sister arrived for the weekend. We got heavily ripped off by the taxidriver but styed in a nioce guest house with ari conditioning, what a treat in the 38 degrees of Bangkok! on the Friday we had to check i to the hotel Victoria booked us into and to our surprise and delight it was the same on we stayed in when we first got here. The lift lady was happy to say the least, i think she had a crush on andy! She was about 3 foot can you imagine them together! We had a lovely weekend looking round markets, went to the grand palace and reclining buddha all the usual. On the Monday before going to say good bye to Victoria we went to say goodbye to Victoria at there hotel, Its amazing the tallest building in Thailand, the reception is ont he 18th floor. There was a viewing point at the top similar to the Empire state in new York. They were staying on the 70 something floor i think.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0477s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb