WE MADE IT!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
September 19th 2012
Published: September 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Oi Boyssss!
We've been in Thailand all of 12 hours, had some naughty encounters on the way. Jumped on the Airbus A380 films all the way, which included a camera that showed us our take off & landing, Biz would have shat it!
We stopped off at Kuala Lumpa which was alright apart from the shuttle train not knowing hat was happening so we didn't know when to get off and when to get on. Finally we managed to find our flight to Bangkok, which I (Afghan) was sure that there was loads of ladymen/boys on board.
Once we got to our hostel we passed out for a couple of hours after 24 hours of no sleep, to only waken up to me & patrice absolutely on ONE! Got a naughty cab into the main street to kill time, my LORD this guy looked like that chink out of the Hangover 2 (the crazy one) busting out proper old school rock, that shit Davey g is in to (LONG) was too funny. Walking around Khao San Road to see whats popping off, ending up bumping into this wasted geezer wanting to play pool and smash thai men, not up for that. Ended up with a couple of geezers (on Valium) out of their little heads, so parred them off naughty-ily.
Also met a couple of Aussie's lads & some German birds at a Bob Marley bar, to which some geezer asked me (Afghan) what music I liked so seeing as they were on a Reggae flex, I got them to buss Damien Marley & Skrillex (& NAS), shit went off. And then the rain came & Pat managed to beat me at pool meaning I owe the boy a fair few drinks tomorrow in Phuket. Much Love Boys follow this shitttttttt. XX

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0372s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb