Bangkok Badboys


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
June 11th 2012
Published: June 11th 2012
Edit Blog Post

After being pressured into tuktuk rides and package tours the day before our last night in Bangkok for the meanwhile saw us with a new determined attitude to master the city.

We decided we would walk to a mall and to be fair we managed it well, with only a slight detour right at the beginning we managed the 5km trek. down the back streets where sales men are not so frequent. After finding our way there the air conditoned mall was a treat after the smells and sights of backstreet Bangkok. The mall was nothing like the ones in Dubai, it was more like an indoor market (agora style.) We made the most of it though, had some sushi for lunch and jumped in a cab home.

Feeling very pleased withourselves that evening was fairly relaxed. We met a couple of Jap/Australians in our hotel lobby and shared some drinks and BLUE CHEESE (YUM) with them and thier thai friend. We went to sit in a local park but were quickly moved on by the thai authorities, after that it was bedtime in prep for our trip north the next morning.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0435s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb