Bye bye training course


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
December 2nd 2011
Published: December 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today was the closing ceremony of the current AVRDC training course „Vegetables for Sustainable Development“. Quite an official event. The participants were really relieved when they received their certificates. Even the Vice President of the KU attended and held a short speech.

Tomorrow the Kaset Fair has its great opening, lasting the next 10 days. It is a huge exhibition on the Campus (several thsd. ha big) where all the faculties can present themselves. More than 100 000 visitors come to this event every year. With all this beautiful trees, plants and of course the nice weather and food I guess the atmosphere is going to be wonderful. On my way home I find many of the stands for the Fair already open.

In the evening the closing dinner. Not for one, but for all the participants😉 There was abundant food and this very spicy Thai soup I couldn’t finish. Up to now. Probably I first have to get a bit more used to that hot Thai stuff… The meeting was quite funny and the guys from Bali already invited me to drop in next year.

Tomorrow heading to Bangkok very early, so good night!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



4th December 2011
Me, Dr. Robert, Dr. Dhylan and Dr. Surywanta

hoch die Tassen... hehe... lustige Runde. Aber wie Bier sieht das nicht aus !?
6th December 2011
Me, Dr. Robert, Dr. Dhylan and Dr. Surywanta

Die Krone fehlt :) nichtsdestotrotz Singha

Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0369s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb