Tiffany, welcome to your new home...Bangkok!!!


Advertisement
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
August 25th 2011
Published: September 12th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Some moment in our life are more important than others. For some of these moments, we have to wait for years. Today, I give you one of the happiest moment of "La Maison du bonheur". Today, Tiffany is joining us, for a while to share our adventures in Thailand. Today, is the most beautiful day of my life, or time will tell if it really is.... Most of my friends are asking me, but what did happen? ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 41, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




12th September 2011

Good news
Good to hear you are all back together again, for longer this time.
12th September 2011

Happy Days
This is wonderful to know that Tiffany has now moved to Bangkok! PS: Those chocolate cakes made by Mari look fantastic!
12th September 2011

Je t'aime!
Happy to be in a family with you my love and wish to be like this forever! Love you!
12th September 2011

Great blog. So happy for you all. Will Tiffany be joining you all diving one day? PS Great profile picture, you have such a happy family.
12th September 2011

great news
Congratulations! What a happy ending.... or maybe, beginning.
12th September 2011

How lovely!
I think the best things in my life have been family - Robert and the four children and although I would like, now they are all sort of independent (sometimes I think they operate me by remote control though, still!) to travel and maybe visit Ali, if I don't my life won't be unfulfilled so I am so pleased you are reunited and I hope you will all be very happy!
12th September 2011

Congrats
what a happy blog ;-)could not stop reading it!!! Wish you loads of great moments together;-)
13th September 2011

I have been following your blog for sometime. The amount of travel you do is amazing. I often wondered when you had time for work. But mostly I wondered about Tiffany. She had been out of your life for some time, and all of a sudden she was back in for your summer trip to the Western Hemisphere...without explanation. Now we have it, and can share your joy. Thanks for sharing!
13th September 2011

Happy Happy Happy!
Oh, what a blessing! I am so happy for you, P.A., knowing how you longed to have your family complete. Your travels would be so much more exciting as you now plan for 4! Happy for you.
13th September 2011

Congrats on finally having Tiffany with you!!, and very nice new profile picture :o)
14th September 2011

:)
Dear Peter! I am really happy to read your words, and I am happy for you 4! :) Judit

Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 15; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0272s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb