Bangkok at It's Best (Khaosan Road)


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
February 10th 2010
Published: February 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

I am being traveling to Thailand for the past 10 years. Me and my wife love it here in Bangkok particularly Khaosan Area. In Khaosan Road, you get eveything from a fake Clavin Klein Boxer to a First Class Air ticket to Europe.
The best place to plan all your South East Asia Travel Would definitely be Khaosan Road. The travel agents around this area offer great deal at very competitive prices. You can travel down south by Bus for less than US$ 15. The buses are comfortable but sometime you need to wait couple of hours for the ferry to the island. But as we all know we get what we pay for. The best place to get all you travel sorted out is Welcome Travel. They have been in Khaosan Road for more than 20 Years and their staff are very friendly. All the staff have a great command in English. The best part about Welcome Travel is that they are very honest with their customers. They will tell you the truth about each travel and transport. To get these kind of services in Thailand is a miracle. Traveling to the Grand Palace and the Emerald Temple is very close to Khaosan Road. The best way to view these magnificent place is to take a long tail boat from Phra Arthit Pier which is a 10 mins walk from Khaosan Road. Khaosan Road at night is totally a different place. For people who never visit Khaosan Road, I recommend coming and view the most happening place for Backpackers in South East Asia Region.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0325s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb