Bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
November 10th 2009
Published: November 10th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Nana Plaza Nana Plaza Nana Plaza

This is Bangkok in front of Nana Plaza SUKHUMVIT SOI 4). Nice to visit during the evening.
I am going to write and add photos I took during my 2 times in Thailand.
Bangkok has a lot of nice places but when comparing to other places in Thailand you could easily pass to your next destination. Bangkok has the main airport so you can stay in the start of the holiday or else stay 3 days in the end.
But after long traviling hours you would like to wash and stay on land.


This is the hotel that I use in Bangkok :
Nanatai Mansion
contact@nanataimansion.com
http://www.sawadee.com/hotel/bangkok/nanataimansion/

This is a very nice bar ran by a maltese owner
Bamboo Pub and restaurant
http://bamboopub.com/locate.html

MBK
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MBK_Center
This is a very big shopping mall The center provides over 2,000 stores and services, over 150 eating establishments and a large cinema city. Famous for a variety of negotiable products including clothes, cosmetics, leathered items, jewelry, electronics, information technology products, furniture, restaurants, supermarket, theaters, karaoke and 4-storey department store (Tokyu) Mahboonkrong also features a 5,000 seat "food court" at the 5th floor.

Cellular phones and supplies, printing and business cards, teen fashions, gold shops etc are some of the commonly popular merchandise and shopping MBK is
Nana Plaza bkkNana Plaza bkkNana Plaza bkk

This is again in the same place. That is a food stall that obviously sells insects. I prefere a pizza or a burger
known to feature. Due to its central location of that on the Sukhumvit Road, MBK has been traditionally one of the most recognizable buildings in Bangkok. On an average, MBK Center witnesses a footfall of over 105,000 customers including 30,000 tourists from all around the world. Connectivity to MBK Center is through the BTS Skytrain by its station at National Stadium on the Silom Line.




Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Fill it upFill it up
Fill it up

You can hire a motor like this for a small amount of thai butts
Sukhumvit areaSukhumvit area
Sukhumvit area

That is a tower that from the area I was living I could see it all the time.
tuk tuktuk tuk
tuk tuk

With this bike you can travel at a low price. The bike is not very secure and when on this bike you swallow a lot of polution. For some extra butts I would Prefare a Taxi especially if you are going far away.
GuliverGuliver
Guliver

http://www.gulliverbangkok.com/locations.php?branch_id=BR002 Its a very nice place with nice food nice ambient and nice ladies too.
Floating MarketFloating Market
Floating Market

This is a market which is very original. You get a long boat and you go round the other vendors on the river. Nice place but you have to prepare early in the morning. You get taxi from hotel at about 5 am.


Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.043s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb