First Night In bangkok!!!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
October 2nd 2009
Published: October 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Niko Beat Boxing!!! 64 secs
Bonjour Peeps!!!!!
Went out in Bangkok to celebrate our first offical night here! Had an amazing time and met two fellow travellers. Jane is 24 and from Cornwall and has been out here for a month already, doing volentary work teaching children english all up and down the country. She has just decided to move out here permenantly as she has been offered a well paid job teaching. The second is an australian guy name Niko, who is a crazy Beat-Boxer with wild dreads (see video)!
We're loving Bangkok ... there seems to be just about everything to do out here, from smoking shesha's to having the dead skin chewed off your feet by loaches (small fish) - crazy i know!!!
Johny the poi out here is everywhere and amazing!!! Can't wait to see fire poi at Full Moon Party on Kho Pang Yang, seen video and it looks awesome!!!
We have booked our first trip out of the city today. We're heading west to Khanthaburi which will take us about three hours to get there via minibus. Heard amazing things about it, particuarly the tour which takes you to the famous Earwin Waterfalls by elephant back, and then takes you on a boat ride up stream and then lets the current bring you back down by raft!!! Definaltey doing that early next week!!!!
Really hot over hear today, going to drink buckets on Khoa San Road tonight for Niko's birthday celebration, don't think we'll EVER get board of this place!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.146s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 96; dbt: 0.0886s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb