Goodbye Home


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
December 5th 2008
Published: December 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Good Bye Northern Ireland

The date is the 6th October, and we are sitting at the airport waiting to board our flight to Bangkok, it was hard saying goodbye to my family and my boyfriend but I knew that great things were waiting for me on my time out traveling. Well when we boarded the plane I wasn’t looking forward to the long 11 hour journey, after watching numerous episodes of friends and two films and sitting uncomfortably with lack of sleep we arrived in Bangkok at 3.15pm, after what seemed like ages in the rush hour traffic we arrived in central Bangkok on Khao San road, it was funny trying to find our accommodation, Liam left me with the bags and he went hunting. We finally found were we were staying , The Top Inn, it was a nice enough place very basic we weren’t fussed just tired and needed some well lost sleep.

Our first morning in Bangkok we went and took on the hustle and bustle of khao san road, wow it was an experience alright ppl shouting tuk tuk, do you need a suit , and Liam’s favourite was massaggggeeee as he said lol. That night we went to see Liam’s cousin who was on honeymoon and went and had some dinner, the next night they came to experience the craziness of Khao san road. We also went to visit the Buda’s, sitting, standing, tallest etc…on our 3rd day in Bangkok we were ready to move on so our next stop was Phuket and to get their we would have top take the night bus which was 12 hours or so they said ….





Advertisement



Tot: 0.166s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb