Bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
November 20th 2008
Published: November 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Just a quick one to let you know that we arrived safely and on time!! We've spent the last few days exploring Bangkok - somewhat limited by jetlag! We really like it here, bargains are a plenty and the food is goood - for the most part anyway! We followed advice and ordered from a street vendor yesterday, we asked what the meat in this particlur apetising-looking curry was and were told 'chicken'. Basically it wasn't chicken (or any part of a chicken we'd eat) so we ended up leaving the whole plate!! Never mind, every other culinary experience has been a success!!

Went sight-seeing today; did a tour of a couple of temples which were impressive and off shopping tonight on the night market 😊 It's backpacker's paradise!!

Early start tomorrow as we are swooping over to Cambodia so looking forward to a 10 hour bus journey - as if the flight wasnt long enough!!

Photos will follow but the internet connection is far too slow here!!

Hope you are all well and not missing us too much (yet), we're off to get piercings and tattoos now!!

Ciao for now

Paul and Jess

xxx

Advertisement



20th November 2008

Mmmmm, lovely chicken curry. Next time, ask if you can kill the chicken yourselves! Piercings and tattoos? I bet Grandma Angela can't wait to see those!! Keep up the good work and take care. xxx

Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0433s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb