Christmas Blog


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
December 25th 2005
Published: December 25th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Tons of stuff has happened in the last month but I will post about that in a little bit. Today is christmas and we are in Thailand. Christmas here is lonely as hell, so I am posting a blog full of good memories, christmas and otherwise, to help remind me of how wonderful christmas usually is. The holidays here are tough, santa claus wears a blue suit, is skinny and only exists in malls. Almost everyone is buddhist and therefore Christmas is not a big deal here. People still go to work, they dont really exchange gifts and they eat the same meals they do everyday. So as a remedy, here are tons of fun pictures. They may not be great art, and they may not be good pictures of anyone, but they are full of fun and happiness. Lots of love and Merry Christmas to all of you from John, Emily and Michelle.



Additional photos below
Photos: 33, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



27th December 2005

You guys are the greatest
You guys are awesome. I'm glad i was able to visit. I hope christmas was somewhat decent. It looks like you picked some great pictures though to really express the jovial nature of us all. I miss you guys, Love ya! michale
28th December 2005

this and that and sawatdee cau
loved the y ing ronald mac donald! I miss you guys already and Sutep's family and all of Thailand. The holiday foods are very heavy and the weather although unseasonably warm ( thank God!) feels cold cold cold. Jet lag is real. I will send some of my photos to you soon. The links to the enlargements were broken after the 4th photo.

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0437s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb