WE MADE IT!!!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
July 15th 2008
Published: July 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well Everyone we made it!! Flight was okay a little long but it could have been alot worse. I think from now on I will fly Korean Air. As soon as we got onto the plane we each got our own little cosmetic kit to keep with a tooth bruh, toothpaster and minty smelling sock (thank heavens because matt's feet reaked). We even has personal TV screens on the back of each of the seats to watch movies and play games like tetris against eachother. So needless to say the 11 hour flight went by as painless as it possibly could have. The first flight though was a different story. The boys drank a "BIT" of beer the night before and had the most rank farts EVER. it would have been tolerable (somewhat) if only one of them stank but all three of them smelt like a pile of rotting garbage. To make it worse they would sometimes blame it on me! IT was pretty embarasing. The last flight we all slept it we were alll soooooo exhausted. We arive in Bangkok at midgnight and we toook a short walk and then went to bed. Today we went to the Thai Travel Agency and got all our plans arranged so that we could go to the full moon party. We leave on the bus tonight at 7:00 and we will arrive to Don Sak Pier at 5:30 where we will catch the ferry at 7:00 hopefully we will be on the island (koh Phangan) by noon. As for today it has been pretty relaxed we did a bit of walking around ate , drank and went for a GLORIOUS MAssAGE IT WAS HEAVEN. I LOve Thailand. I will write more once we get to the Island! Take it Easy Everyone! MWAH!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0698s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb