thailand


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
February 28th 2008
Published: March 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hey Everyone! We started our trip sitting in the departure lounge at heathrow wondering what on earth we had got ourselves in for and trying to figure a way of not getting on the plane.

So we finally landed in Bangkok after what seemed an incredibly long flight. Dean was in awe of everything, in particular the concept of getting food on planes. We went through immigration, and Dean managed to break the web camera used to take mug shots of you, without even touching it! A record, even for him. We had no clue where to go, and let the first tout have our business. Dean did some impressive haggling, so we managed to get a fairly good deal. Arrived at the hotel and let the bell boys lug our ridiculously heavy bags to our room where we collapsed on the beds. Went for a wonder, searched out some food, which was about $2! The next day we went to Khao Son road briefly before we met our tour group. Dean rolled on his camera, suprisingly breaking it on day 2. Takes a long time to get to sleep as a certain someone finds it amusing to babble on for hours.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0809s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb