Please help!!!!!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
August 25th 2007
Published: August 25th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello all,
We are STILL in Thailand! Our very first flight from Phuket to Bangkok was delayed about 2.5 hours and we missed our connection in Bangkok. We spent friday night in the airport and now it is saturday night and we are spending it here in the airport as well! Korean air has not helped us at all! They told us that the next flight that they could give us would be september 9th! Instead, with the help of my mom we booked a completely new flight through united airlines. We will be hopefully leaving bangkok in about 5 hours. After spending a day and a half in the airport we have just now figured out that these pay phone looking things are computers with internet access on them! So to try and pass the time we figured we would add to the blog just to let all of you know what is going on. Right now it is roughly 3 pm on saturday back home. It is 2 am on sunday here. If everything goes as planned we will be landing in charleston at 10:55 pm on sunday night! Everyone please say a little prayer for us and hopefully we will be back on US soil seeing and talking to you all soon. Love you all!

Advertisement



25th August 2007

Hang in there
Hang in there guys. Man, airlines suck but I'm glad you all will be returning to Charleston soon! Emily, we need to get a CSOL charleston alum happy hour planned soon. Wishing you all safe passage home.
27th August 2007

Hope you're home safe and sound!
Hi Guys! Hope you are home safe and sound! I feel your travel pain, visting Chad in Cali 3 times I ran into so many problems, but none compare with days in a foreign airport! Love you guys, give me a call once you're rested. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb