Bangkok (the bog of eternal stench)


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
March 22nd 2007
Published: March 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

We have arrived at that horrible time when we must end our adventure and what an adventure it has been! Just had dinner at the airport and discovered that we have an hours delay! Have already bought all the gifts one man could possibly need so will have to spend the next few hours entertaining myself with casual browsing.
Bangkok was much better the second time around. Our hotel was amazing, with two pools, a health club and amazing breakfast buffet included we really could not of hoped for more! Coincidently we bumped into two canadian girls from the full moon party at Krabi airport and have spent the last couple of days shopping!!!!!!!!! Last night we celebrated our departure with true thai culture. After a bit too much dutch courage with two northern lads we jumped into another tuk tuk and went to see the ping pong show, which if you don't already know, now is not the time! After a lot of laughter we parted company and hit the hay, spent today at the gym of all places as it was raining or was it the tears of Budda so sad to see us leave? Going to be back here for more enlightenment soon I hope.

Going through to departure lounge now.
see you guys soon,
brett

Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.025s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb