bang bang bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
December 31st 2006
Published: January 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

bankok with a bang or seven bangs.
only found out half way through newyears eve whe a tuk tuk driver gave us half rate( or so we thought) because of the bums" the what"!, "the bums, big bums all people go way".
Then i missed new years eve with my girlfriend, as she had to ring her mother.So i just hung out of the hotell window, and watched the best fireworks ive seen,drinking baleys by the neck.
We never saw a bom, but the silom area is supposed to be full of bottom, and i saw none . patpong pingpong never saw so much as a golfball .Its not that the sight of someone, firing pingpong balls out of their vagina disgusts me, i love vaginas, and ones firing ping pongs would definately make my vagina adoring world more enjoyable. i just wasent ready to be ripped off just yet. a paddy fresh off the plane to bangkok with a wallet full of cash. you can see it all .
We decided to give it a miss and went to the night market off the silom where i bought pants.
and we saw the big wheel .
and herd about the bom.
no ping pong.
The ride in the tuk tuk was a WHEE ,all over town and i discovered that the thai, love a wind up as much as the next, hart stopping ride through crouds of traffic with a big grinning driver . am i glad i came YES YES YES .
The next day new years day, when was a sentence so correct . we left for the khao san road . "no thanks mr taxy man weel get the buss"!!? I think we must have made any one who was at the buss stop's day, two farang with rucksacks and backpacks,trying to get the num 15 to the khao san, when we saw that the buss barely stopped to let people on and off, all thoughts left us, num15 even waited but the fear was in our eyes so he left, "ahh mr taxy man how much no problem".
On to the khao san that flee pit of tourists, touts and unsuspecting travelers. 400bat? for that do i look american . hotell no tell, a place not to leave your bags .( they were quite safe it just looked that way). and eating pad thai off a cart in a dirty street just dosent seem right sober.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0278s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb