Rise & Shine @ Sea Luv Homestay, 真情非凡行馆 (17th April 2014)


Advertisement
Taiwan's flag
Asia » Taiwan » Yilan County
April 17th 2014
Published: June 9th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Thursday, 17th April 2014

I was up and about when the sun made its first appearance at 5.30am this morning.

Armed with my camera, I made a beeline to the beach, not wishing to miss out a single moment of the beautiful sunrise over the east coast of Taiwan. The small town was slowly waking up against the very first ray of light over the horizon.

My eyes were in for a real treat from mother's nature as I stood by the beach, enjoying that very special moment of the morning.

After gazing at the skies for more than an hour, I was back at our homestay ready for breakfast at the charming Sea Luv Café.

Breakfast was served with a view of the sea at 8.20 in the morning. For a start, we had a delicious fruit appetizer that came with home-made tangy sauce. This was followed by a flavourful pizza and pumpkin soup made with lots of love and heart. The hand-crafted cappuccino (from Kevin) was a perfect ending to our wholesome breakfast encounter.

The clear skies and awesome breakfast were simply a fantastic way to start our day in beautiful Yilan.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.304s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 18; qc: 80; dbt: 0.1963s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb