Back in Taipei


Advertisement
Taiwan's flag
Asia » Taiwan » Taipei » CKS International Airport
May 15th 2009
Published: May 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

So im back in Taiwan and honestly this place is kinda creepin me out.... right as I step off the plane im bombarded by that damn cat again!!! What is it with these people and Hello Kitty? Im beginning to think that it was created by the Red Masters as a brain washing tool for childeren.

But anyways..........


Ive had a great past few days in Phnom Penh and everyday im beginning to realize why people hate tourists and more often then not , American Tourists. We were leaving a nice little cafe on the riverfront after dinner and all we here is screaming and yelling, its a bunch of "frat bros" from Cal State. soo drunk and screwing with the locals and one is soo drunk he passes out face down right on the sidewalk as one of the others desides it would be funny to pee on him right in the middle of public, I was ashamed to say I was from America at that point.


But the strangest thing happened today while in the phnom penh airport. Im sitting there enjoying my DQ snickers blizzard and as I look up I see liu, A TGA agent I work with at the Casino..... What are the odds Im going to run into someone I know 8000 miles away from home..... bizarre.

well, im hungry and im off to scald the tastebuds off my tounge with the yummy soup here at the airport......cant wait to get home and sleep in my own bed

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0329s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb