IMPORTANT INFORMATION


Advertisement
Sri Lanka's flag
Asia » Sri Lanka » Western Province » Colombo
March 5th 2013
Published: June 25th 2017
Edit Blog Post

WANT TO LOOSE WEIGHT?

1. Don't join weight Watchers, where you have to count calories and go for those embarrassing weekly weigh ins, only to find that you have been gaining weight, instead of loosing any. Then you have to listen to some smiling Skinny Minnie telling you to count your calories, and try harder this week, cause "We know you can do it!"

2. Don't join Herbal Magic, where you spend thousands of dollars on herbal supplements and prepared meals that you will never cook for yourself once you are off the program and begin gaining your weight back.

3. Don't join a health club. Who in their right mind wants to spend hundreds of dollars on a membership, buy expensive running gear, run for miles and get all smelly, just to find out that you burned a whopping two hundred and fifty calories?

4. Join the Delhi Belly Weight Reduction Program. Yes, you heard me correctly. Join the Delhi Belly Weight Reduction Program. Delhi Belly not only guarantees that you will loose weight quickly, but as an added bonus, you will never want to eat again. There will be no need to count calories, do exercise, or go for expensive and painful operations to staple your stomach to reduce your appetite, when Delhi Belly guarantees both weight reduction and loss of appetite. As an added bonus, you get to travel in the mystical land of India.

Hi ho, Hi ho, to India we go. Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho, to India we go!

Advertisement



8th March 2013

Hi guys,I thought the meds you took before you left were good for three months. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. We know what it's like. We got the Mexican two step over the holidays in Puerto Vallarta.
11th March 2013

Just don't eat train food, carry your sanitizer and toilet paper and you will be OK.Enjoy!!!!!!!!
13th March 2013

Oooooh, sorry to hear about the Delhi Belly. I like the (weight loss) results, but strongly dislike the process. I remain horizontally challenged. xoxoxo
21st March 2013

Okay, so when this page first loaded I thought you'd been hacked by weightloss scamming scum. But no! I read it and laughed out loud. I'm soooo enjoying your trip. Thanks for keeping us all in the loop. xoxo

Tot: 0.125s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0522s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb