Plus, it’s a coastal Home


Advertisement
Sri Lanka's flag
Asia » Sri Lanka » Southern Province » Tangalle
September 7th 2018
Published: September 7th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Culture & HeritageCulture & HeritageCulture & Heritage

To enjoy the island at its traditional one must visit the South Coast. Sleepy villages, agriculture based households; a classic relaxed paced lifestyle in a culture strongly rooted on religion and heritage.
A coastal home

The definite answer is The Last House if you are looking for a home away from home. Plus it is a coastal home. It provides an atmosphere for games, laughter, happiness, by providing equipment to the guests for beach games, cycling, surfing, and boarding. The elderly are not forgotten. They can quietly and leisurely croquet on the greeny grass. For those who enjoy the sea, there is a little fishing boat for hire which takes you on boat rides, or fishing or even snorkeling in the beach and close by bays. For the wild life lovers, there is every opportunity to enjoy to their heart’s contentment by going whale watching Sri Lanka and Dolphin watching Sri Lanka along the south coast. What a beautiful sight it is! Kids love it too though they may struggle for a short while.



A Private guest house

Most rooms in the entire hotel are open, giving a good view of the beach or the lagoon. It facilitates the guest to enjoy one’s holiday or getaway to the utmost. The Cinnamon Hill suite is found in the 1st floor and there is an iron bath kept in the center of the bathroom.

It’s a
Outdoor ActiveOutdoor ActiveOutdoor Active

Get your adrenaline rush by surfing it up in Hiriketiya Bay, a relatively untouched cove that boasts surf break all year and about ten minutes from our Tangalle hotels.
six bed roomed a very private guest house with lots of space and fresh air which anybody will enjoy especially during a holiday situated besides the beach built by a famous architect, Geoffrey Bawa. The guests can be as free as ever even walking bare foot throughout their stay.

It’s a place adorned with pretty white walls and polished cement floors adding more splendor with beautiful antique furniture and also other types of fine furniture with contrasting bright colored walls. Out of many nice hotels and guest houses in the area of Tangalle, The Last House in the beach stands out with splendor and beauty, making it the number 1 choice of many.



A Romantic dinner experience

For those who are honey mooning, there are special menus and special arrangement as to where the food should be served. There is private dining available as per one’s choice, such as by the beach or in the verandah with all the privacy that you need ensuring the guests have a fun filled, enjoyable, romantic dinner experience.



An Ayurvedic massage

Ayurvedic massages are very famous in Sri Lanka. Therefore if there be any who longs for an ayurvedic massage
WILD LIFE & NATUREWILD LIFE & NATUREWILD LIFE & NATURE

If your thing is wildlife, you can head to the Yala National Park on safari which is amongst the world’s highest concentration of leopards in Yala, or enjoy the company of large herds of elephants at Udawalawe reserve.
or any other kind of oil treatment or sauna, it can be arranged at a nearby spa in Tangalle beach Sri Lanka at a very reasonable rate. The oils which are used to bring healing and rejuvenate the body giving splendid results.



Splendid food!

With the blessings of the Chefs coming from various countries like Hong Kong, Thailand, the UK and Australia offer splendid food of many varieties and types. They excel in seafood, preparing delicious local and international dishes of your choice. The aroma of freshly baked and fried, spicy and non spicy food bring great satisfaction to the guests opening the pathway for them to come back the following year.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Worship & ArchitectureWorship & Architecture
Worship & Architecture

A short trip from The Last House and Coco Tangalla are the Mulkirigala Caves boasting a remarkable temple and monastery carved out of a large and sheer rock formation in the surrounding.


Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb